Site / Blog about teaching modelTo whom was it done?
Alpha-Bet PreschoolWhat was done?
- ui/ux design
03 What we did
Design UI/UX: We studied the Alphabet Preschool as well the application of their visual identity. The process involved both teams, Visie and Product Owner, in order to understand the concept of the project and their target. A study of references, brainstorming, creation and refinement of the layouts were done.
Front-End: After the approval of each layout, development following what was documented on the design, but with flexibility to make improvements and adaptations in order to promote a better experience for the user. The quality assurance of P.O was fundamentally important during this stage.
Back-End: With the environment prepared along with the front-end, the existing pages on the old website were developed for the new platform. Another area that deserved our full attention was the creation of the Photo Gallery, a place where photos of the activities carried out and the development of the skills that each of these activities work on are shown.
Another important point was the 360º photo gallery for the Schedule a Tour Section.
Project Manager / Fullstack Dev
- Our website was difficult to navigate and seemed outdated and less appealing compared to others.
- I am not very tech savvy and therefore updating the website myself was challenging let alone creating easy on the eyes content.
- Visie has been phenomenal to work with, their team is outstanding and absolutely eager to get started on our project. The fine details added to our new website are gorgeous and it’s definitely something that I would not have thought of myself.
- After the first meeting with the team I knew they would deliver a great website!
- Navigation on our website is easy and appealing to the eye. The gallery is the cutest little feature.
- I really love how clear our mission has been brought to life on our new website.
Bring your project!
If you have a great idea, contact us. We want to be part of the revolution!Request Service